Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Marrying Product Spokesmen



Maybe my wife and I are the only people in the world who would do this, but have you ever married the spokesmen of various products? I don't mean literally - taking the Brawny Man and Betty Crocker to a priest and having him marry their images or anything, but just having them be married in your mind. The above pictured combination is just one of the ones we've done. The Tapatio man and the Cholula lady just seemed like a good match. They're both Hispanic, they're both into hot sauce, and the Tapatio man has a killer sombrero. Well, I have to go marry off Mrs. Butterworth to Mr. Clean!

1 comment:

Gray said...

Thanks for the link, yo.

This all makes me think of that time that Marge fell in love with the paper towel spokesjack.

Oh, The Simpsons, how funny you sometimes are!