Monday, April 23, 2012

Utah GOP Convention in a Few Pictures

I went to the Utah Republican Party Convention on Saturday to help out a few candidates with their campaigns, but I made sure to get some photos while I was there.  All were taken with an Nikon D700 at 3200 ISO.
Ben Franklin - inventor of the cell phone*
Orrin Hatch vs Dan Liljenquist - the primary battle begins!


I guess Sandstrom thought if it works for Salisbury Homes and Little Caesar's Pizza, it must work for him too!
The image is a bit blurry, but his mom told him to smile for the photo after this.  He clearly wasn't the happiest camper in the world!

*Note: I know Ben Franklin didn't invent the cell phone.

Creative Commons License
Utah Republican Party Convention by Beau Sorensen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at sorroforro.blogspot.com.

No comments: