Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's All About Me

When I say me, I mean the execs at our company. I've been in a meeting that was going well until we got talking about the company's holiday party time.  We typically have it at 5 on a Friday because everybody pisses and moans about giving up a Saturday.  We've been in a discussion for the past 30 minutes about the time for the holiday party.  The concern of course is the needs of the many versus the needs of the few.  By the few, I mean the one guy who has been hammering this thing against sense because the man can't be on time to save his life.  Not only that, but he doesn't like dinner at 6.  Therefore, we should all conform to his desires and wants.  As a result, 5 just isn't good because he can't make it (not that he'll make it at 5:30, which is the new revised plan right now, anyway).  Yeah, he's THAT important.

1 comment:

Travis & Adrienne said...

Can I take a guess?! ;)

Addy