Friday, December 23, 2005

Annual Gift Man


What do you want for Christmas? That's such an easy question when you're young. Of course, now that I'm older and I got pretty much everything I wanted before I got married (within reason, I didn't get that BMW 545i), it's about as easy to answer as it is to chew broken glass. Sure, I have a lot of things that I want (the aforementioned BMW), but is there anything remotely realistic out there? Something in the ballpark of those who are asking? Who thought such a fun holiday could be so painful? I guess there are a lot of kitchen gadets, but that's the problem with buying everything you want - there's nothing left for anybody else! Well, it's time for me to dab on a little Scorn the Fragrance and head out for some Christmas festivities. Have a great one, and leave some milk and cookies under the tree for Annual Gift Man.

No comments: