Wednesday, March 16, 2005

This seems a little strange to me...

My mother is very interesting. She always seems to call at precisely the wrong moment - I'm carrying things, talking to someone, going to the bathroom, having sex (well, not that last one - at least she hasn't called then yet), and inevitably I'll hear her ringtone. Anyway, besides her terrible sense of timing when she calls, she calls me for things that I don't know about. For example, today she called me about some sandals she was buying for my wife...she wanted to know sizes, colors, and all of that. Being a guy, I had no idea what any of that was. The thing that's really strange is that she could have just called my wife directly and asked her. Instead, she uses me as a middleman, and that's about as ineffective as anything that I can imagine. Call my wife!!

Does this happen to other people, or is it just me?

No comments: