Monday, October 02, 2006

Now That's a Fashion Statement!


When I was in New York City recently, I saw this guy. Because I had to take the picture covertly from my cell phone, it's not a great picture, but that is one of those frisbees with the hole in the center (also known as an aerobie) around his neck. I know it was fashion week when I was there, but for as bizarre as fashion is these days, I don't think it's that strange. Nevertheless, Derek may want to start this trend in Japan, as Japan seems ripe for the neck aerobie to take off after the somewhat demise of the Ganguro/Yamamba trend sometime after I came back to the States.

2 comments:

Derek said...

That would constitute the greatest fashion + fun trend since the little snap pockets on Roos.

And no, I won't do it because I don't believe in the Aerobie. The frisbee is far superior because of its being, as I like to put it, "more fun and less run."

themickel said...

Wow. I never knew Yamamba meant "mountain hag". Oh Wikipedia, you're so learned.