Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Ad Campaign Ever

This isn't best in the "man this is funny" sense, it's the best in that it is the most effective that I've ever seen. I first saw it in The Wall Street Journal several months ago and it immediately caught my attention. I didn't think much about blogging it until I went to Tim Sanders' blog and saw his mention of it. The company is called LifeLock and the ad is always a variation of this:
"I'm Todd Davis, CEO of LifeLock, and my Social Security Number is 457-55-5462"
That right there is the single most amazing thing I've ever seen in an ad. He's placed his identity right out there in front of everybody in the world and dared them to steal it. That's how confident he is in LifeLock. While I haven't signed up for it, I'm downright tempted to and I certainly think that it's the best anti-identity theft program out there. Take a look at their TV commercial for a little taste of the actual ad:

No comments: