Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Annoying Trend


It bugs me that people put those ridiculous family stick figures on their cars. I don't quite know why, I think it's because suddenly they're more popular than Calvin defacing another truck's logo, but I have seen them everywhere here in Utah. I don't quite know what the motivation is to tell everybody "We're the Johnsons and we have 6 kids - Billy, Joey, Jane, Malcolm, Samuel, and Jill. Oh, by the way, we have a dog, and I love skiing." If you're going to do that, put it on a blog and publish it. Don't buy the 21st Century's equivalent of a pink flamingo and slap it on your van.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I love this comic http://www.sheldoncomics.com/archive/070923.html and you can buy the sticker.

Mdot said...

I can't STAND THESE STICKERS! They drive me nuts. My wife and I have 2little boys and there's no way that we'll be putting anything silly like that on our vehicles.