Friday, July 06, 2007

Gender Equality


One of the worst trends that I can think of in fashion is the pants that women wear that have a word written across the butt. I can only assume that it is fashionable for one of two reasons: advertising or "notice my butt." On the Juicy Couture line, as they write Juicy on the butt, it could be advertising. However, with other sayings like "Pink" or "Notice these Cheeks," it's just annoying. Nevertheless, in the spirit of men and women should be just alike, men need these too. Not across their butts, as that's not really something that people look at. Rather, it should be on the front of swimsuits and/or velour shorts. That way it draws attention to men in just the way they want it and it's annoying and/or humorous at the same time. Give these mockups an idea. Then, if you see the Gap or Eddie Bauer come out with them (I'm thinking that (Project) Red could use them - Sha(red) or Bla(red) could both work well on them), know that Sorro should be getting 15% of all sales on those bad boys.

2 comments:

Derek said...

I'm gonna level with you Sorro. You couldn't have made a more homoerotic post if you and I had stripped to towels and made biting motions at each other like Maverick and Iceman.

Beau Sorensen said...

Then my work is done here.