Saturday, January 28, 2006

Prodigious Output



I looked back on this week and realized that I actually have made 6 posts so far. That's far above my usual output, which is more along the lines of 0-1 posts a week. Well then. This isn't a promise, but it's hopefully something like a New Year's Resolution. I may be able to keep it up, but I have a history of not being so good at writing stuff on the internet or otherwise, what with work and family and all. Nevertheless, as a congratulations to myself, I'm giving me a refreshing bottle of Stephen Colbert's Scorn for Heroes.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Your output has been fine and prodigious. It has almost, but not yet all the way, made me forget your "Annual Gift Man" fiasco. Not the post itself, but the fact that I had to see it so many times in a row when chekcing your blog.