Tuesday, December 12, 2006

This Was Crazy

I was driving home yesterday for lunch and there was a dog meandering through the road. The road that I was driving on carries around 50,000 cars on an average day, so it's a busy road. Anyway, this dog was meandering through traffic at a light. The car in front of me stopped to let it pass, and I knew that disaster was imminent. Indeed, there was a Jeep Grand Cherokee that was chugging down the lane next to me and it plowed into the dog. Everyone in the car thought the dog was dead, but much to our surprise, the dog jumped right up after getting hit and took off at top speed. The dog must be mental though, because instead of learning its lesson and not running down the street, it ran down the middle of the road. It didn't look hurt, just scared. That was a shocker, as I expected dog pate instead.

No comments: