Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election 2008

The big day is here after the longest political campaign ever. Can I plea with everybody involved to please, please hold off on the 2012 election until at least 2010? I'd prefer waiting until mid 2011, but this 4 year election we had this year is way too much, even for a political junkie like me. It doesn't give you any opportunity to let life happen if you run from one election to the next. As far as how I voted:
McCain (no surprise there)
Huntsman (ditto)
My wife (instead of Jason Chaffetz. I didn't feel that I could pull the lever for a Democrat in my current position in the Republican party, so I voted for a Republican candidate, just not the one that we as a group decided on. I couldn't bring myself to support the kind of smug campaign he ran on. Add his hatred of all illegal immigrants and that's just the cherry on top of the turd sundae.)

Take a look at the ongoing results thanks to the good folks at Google right here:

No comments: