Saturday, February 11, 2006

No Biting Social Commentary (or Non-biting Either) Tonight

I am wasted. Not in the "I just downed a fifth of vodka, then followed it with a 12 pack of Sapporo" sense, but in the "I haven't had much sleep since Thursday night/Friday morning" sense. My wife, after much pushing and coercing, has given birth to a healthy (and rather gargantuan) little girl! She weighed in at 9.5 lbs and 21 inches, and it was something that I don't really care to go through for a little while. There's nothing worse than being helpless as your wife feels miserable...and you can't do one thing. That is, of course, unless your name is OJ Simpson, then I can think of a lot of things worse than that, like paying the civil penalty for killing said wife. I don't have the Digicam here, but when we get her back from the hospital I'll post a picture of her.

No comments: