Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I Will Soon Be Rich

Who knew that deposed leaders in Africa knew who I am or had this kind of money to split with me (although Nigerian leaders are more generous), and all for just sharing my bank account information with them!

From: Mrs. Bianca AlhassasCotonou, Benin Republic, West Africa.
Dear Sir,

I am Mrs. Bianca Alhassas the wife of Late Khadim Alhassas,former minister of defence and chief of army staff of the republic of Sierra Leone in the defunct Government of Bernado Viera. My husband died during the recent coup d'etat, which deposed the former head of state. In the wake of the incidence, I fled together with my family to Benin Republic and took refuge to avoid further oppression from the incumbent government who have seized all my family's properties and seized all accounts belonging to the allies of the deposed president.

Due to this unfortunate situation, I am desperately searching for a reliable and honest partner in your person to assist me in receiving as quickly as possible, the sum of Twelve Million United States Dollars only (US$12,000,000.00) which is the only money that is still safe and intact deposited by my late husband in my personal name in a Finance Firm in Benin Republic on my behalf.

I am therefore passionately requesting your kind assistance to receive this Fund in your country, for safety. I have solidified every arrangement to prepare Legal Documents at the High court of Justice / Finance Firm where the fund is presently deposited, making you the trustee and beneficiary of this fund for a hitch free withdrawal. If I will get your positive response to this urgent plea my good friend. As we meet in due course, we shall be discussing further on other important issues regarding mutual business relationship and possibility of securing a resident-permit for me and my two kids in your country.

I am not comfortable and do not feel safe staying here in Benin Republic due to security reasons as my life is at risk. I must confess that I repose much hope and trust in youassisting me out of this ugly crises.

I am equally willing my good friend to compensate your kind efforts and co-operation in assisting me and my two kids with Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$700,000.00) only, if you can offer me this help. Please be informed that I am contacting you based on trust.
Do not disappoint me, your security and reputation is highly guaranteed; absolute confidentiality should also be adhered to. Please! Please! I pray your urgent assistance. Contact me immediately if you are willing to offer me this help, also send to me your full name and address, private phone and fax number so that we can proceed immediately with the change of Legal documents that covers this transaction. This transaction would be covered by the High Court of Justice Of BeninRepublic for your assurance and Utmost guarantee.

The United States of America High commission in Benin Republic is aware of this development. This is Legal and Hitch free. Waiting to hear from you. Your's Sincerely, Mrs. Bianca Alhassas

1 comment:

Derek said...

Here's a page with an article by the Cheeth from a few years back:

http://www.niftythreads.com/

Yes, the Cheeth is speaking in third person in this comment.