Monday, November 06, 2006

More Carl Lewis Hilarity

If the post below wasn't good enough, take a look at this one. I thought I'd posted this earlier, but I didn't, to my everlasting shame. A few questions:
1) Is it just me, or does Carl Lewis look suspiciously like a woman here?
2) Speaking of women, I really want to know what the deal is with that old bag that Carl goes into the sauna with. It's not like he didn't have hot 80s girls hanging around. He didn't have to settle for the 80 year old.
3) Why did he think this was the career for him? He was a very successful runner after all.
Anyway, without further ado, "Break It Up"

1 comment:

themickel said...

I thought you said you were going to post a Carl Lewis video. This was just Gracie Jones working out in a gym.

Other comments:

I loved how the one girl was benching like 10 pounds.

That "do not disturb" scene with the old grandma was wrong. Just wrong.