Monday, June 04, 2007

New Look

I'm not terribly pleased with this new look as of yet. Come to find out that you can't click the links on the side of my old one (any posts since Dec 06), thus making it nigh unto essential to get new code and whatnot. Alas, I don't know the scripting language (XML) much at all, leading to a not very customized blog yet. I'd love to change some colors and do some crazy things like that, but hopefully that will come with a bit of time.

Edit: Okay, after trying a whole pile of different templates, I think I may have settled on one that will work at least temporarily. Of course, that doesn't mean that I won't mess around and do some customizing of it, but as far as a template that is both IE and Firefox friendly, this so far is the best one that's New Blogger compatible

No comments: