Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The World's Coolest LAN Party

Now I don't know about you, but I wasn't prepared for the sheer volume of coolness that would exude from the packaging of the new Logitech gaming headset I just got. My neighbor's created a NGVPN (Neighborhood Gaming Virtual Private Network) located on his servers for a bunch of us to play on and I've not had the requisite hardware to actually talk to people. Well, I picked one up off of Newegg (the best place to get anything related to a computer that I've ever seen) and it came today. I knew it would make me cooler, but I didn't realize it would be quite as game changing as it is.Here we see that this headset will attract hot women to LAN parties. While I don't doubt that some women like them, I will say that the hot woman that I know will go to bed before she'll come play games with me in the study. Don't get me wrong, my wife likes the Wii and all it's Wii glory, but computer games are the province of nerds. I also like the fact that the dude thinks he's using a Wiimote instead of an actual keyboard. Farbeit for me to say that this isn't the way someone would play a game, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right here.I think this is even better because it's abundantly clear that I'm not gaming the way I should. The girl from the other picture is holding on to her keyboard like it's a steering wheel and I know that you can't game like that. The guy is apparently dodging something because he's trying to get his keyboard out of the way. Either he spilled something (and judging by the expression of the other girl in the picture, it's not pleasant) and they are trying to protect their keyboards or someone just shot a missile at him and as is done with console controllers, he's trying to get out of the way of it, only he is one of those strange people who holds a keyboard like a controller.

1 comment:

Ginna said...

oh man, I so want to be them.....