Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sex Ed Through The Ages

Does anyone else remember their Sex Ed class? I don't remember this video (I found it through Slate when I was looking some things up for my next post), but it is absolutely a marvel of old-timey education (it's also 20 min long and is possibly not safe for work due to the anatomical language):
As always, if you aren't comfortable with sex ed, I probably wouldn't watch it. You have been warned!


A few questions/comments. 1) How about that kid asking his gym class about sex? That was awesome. 2) I love the dad's sex talk. I've never seen it quite so awkward. 3) The zookeeper (around 15:12 if you just want to skip straight to it) is quite frankly the coolest guy in the world. It reminds me of the Simpsons episode - "Zookeeper! Zookeeper! Those monkeys are killing each other!"

Here's Planned Parenthood's new version of it:

No comments: