Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

I'm telling you what, Christmas is hands down better with kids. It's so much fun to see them opening presents and enjoying all the stuff that Santa got for them. I'm not saying that it's not fun with just adults, as a matter of fact it can be quite fun. Case in point is how we got our presents from my dad this year. They just moved and so they didn't buy anything or have anything wrapped, so they played Deal or No Deal with us for us to earn our cash. Nevertheless, while that was fun, seeing my little girl so excited over a couple of My Little Ponies or Hot Wheels was still funner. I can't wait until she gets just a tic older so she can be more excited during the entire season instead of just during the actual unwrapping of the presents

No comments: