Thursday, December 20, 2007

It Took Me Long Enough



4 Guys, 1 Plate

Okay, so I'm not quite up on all my internet phenomena...I was busy reading The Sports Guy the other day and came across a mention of something called Two Girls, One Cup. Knowing the damage that can be done to a person's psyche by blindly looking at something without second thought (for example, the prior gross out phenomena that scars you in a very disturbing and profound way, Tubgirl), I went to that bastion of all electronic knowledge, Wikipedia. There I discovered precisely what it was (if you really want to know, and let's face it, there's a good reason that curiosity killed the cat and it's because you just can't resist knowing stuff; the link to the Wikipedia article is right here) and some parodies of it. (The most notable, Two Guys, One Cup, is available here and is pretty funny, imagining perhaps what the other must entail. Thank you John Mayer, you've made up for that crappy song "Your Body Is A Wonderland.") Anyway, for several weeks my post here has been getting quite a few hits from people looking for that parody, or something like it called Two Guys One Plate. I had no idea what it was until now. Now you too know!

No comments: