Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Come Sail Away

One of the things that I love about the internet is having information at my fingertips. You can see just about anything you want, from the weather outside (current conditions: frightful) to what caused the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917. One of the more useful websites I've found (thanks to it being featured at BzzAgent) is called FlightStats. It's one of the most useful travel sites I've been to. They have a Facebook app too which is nice. Anyway, It tells me what the current and historical trends are for whatever flight I want. What's better than seeing this and knowing beforehand that you ought to pack a tent and sack lunch because you won't be headed anywhere anytime soon. What makes it even more useful is the on-the-go features they built into it so that you could get the info on the go. Take a look at it if you're into flying, it's well worth the few minutes it will take you.

No comments: